Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The ZED Card - Utilizator Mode

I got the idea for this new weekly post from my good friend Eddi Haskell who does his * Seen around the Scene * spot which I know people love and a blog which I look at everyday The Sartorialist which I am sure you know does fashion shots of fashion shows, and famous people and everyday people, which is the bit I love the best.

I have been seeing many people wandering around the grid who look great, wonderful and/or totally amazing and thought it might be fun, to make a weekly spot of it.

I saw this incredible avi at Zero Style, when I was looking for some new hair.

Utilizator Mode
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


She kindly gave me some links to her Deviant Art Site
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/026/9/1/metal_gear_acid2___venus_sl_wp_by_utilizator2-d382qaj.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/194962863/metal_gear_acid2___venus_sl_2_by_utilizator2-d382qb3.jpg

I really wanted to call this spot on my blog the SL Sartoralist, but somehow I just thought I would get into serious trouble, so I chose something less likely to drop me in the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment