Thursday, February 17, 2011

Monique, the Burly Queen

From GCD
From Suede Design Studio


Gwen dropped this wonderful burly style dress on me, it is quite something
As you can see it comes with an intricate lace top, which comes with a modesty layer if you think you need it, as well as the more daring layer I am showing you here, and you have this wonderful fluffy skirt, which comes in a variety of lengths, I am showing you the longer version here.
From Suede Design Studio

As usual, Gwen has been more than generous, she has included these wonderful ostrich feather fans which move beautifully and are huge, very cute for teaser posts or showing a new skin without showing your naughty bits, I am sure you can find lots of outfits and situations where these fans will be useful.
From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio

This outfit just screams, drama and stage and so I decided to go all out and matched my Monique outfit, with Expressive hair and dramatic makeup, and my funky steam punk boots, which I love, but don't often find something which they match with, but i never regret buying them, I just wait opportunities present themselves, to get them out of the inventory every so often.

Style Card
Skin -Glam Affair - Nina V-Day 01
Hair *Plume* Amor (The Dressing Room) Gift Version
Headpiece [ glow ] studio - Lets Swing! Headpiece
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes n4
Lashes Silhouette Lashes: TIPPED
Necklace Satyr Necklace ( Megg Demina) very old item not sure if still available
Dress GCD - Monq
Boots Steam Punk Fae Boots Sepia Brown ( purchased on Marketplace SL)
Ring Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *pearl* (gold)
Props: what Next vintage stool and Screen, Colour change scripted, poses included
From Suede Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment