Tuesday, February 15, 2011

100th Post - The Mirror

The Mirror
From Suede Design Studio


This is my 100th post for Suede Design Studio, I wanted to do something which was really me... now in Real Life I am a huge Sci-fi geek, I love them all, the bad quality special effects, wooden acting, and really rotten storylines, but of course now with CCG and multi-millon dollar budgets.. the Sci-fi movie is now at whole new level, so I decided to pay homage to the original Sci-fi Movie

Metropolis
From Suede Design Studio



So my take on it is a little different, but I am sure the future is not too far away. I found all these cool robotic attachments at a Japanese anime sim, which was really fun to wander around in. I bought a few other things too.. mainly those Japanese heads, which I think I can have some fun with soon, already got some ideas.

From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio


My style Card for my CyberBabe..
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes n4
Lashes Glam Affair Black series lashes and liner 1
Prim Lashes Silhouette Lashes: TIPPED
Skin -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural 01(a)
Rings Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *pearl* (gold)
Gloves ::GB::Fur Gloves long(Black)
Bodysuit :bijou: (Option)Mirage Minionepiece/under [White] ( Dyed Black)
Boots Gos
Headpiece and Leg Attachment,
MirrorA_LEG METAL (r)
MIRROR C14 / Cyber Light (White - Grey) (R with C)


2 comments:

  1. Hi, can you tell me the name of this "japanese anime sim" or a landmark? I would love to visit this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Journey, sorry it took me a while to get back to you, Unfortunately, I forgot to take the landmark, but, utilizator-mode has a shop on the sim, just click her profile and under picks you will see it.

    Sorry, I wont be able to log on again until tomorrow night, i didnt want to keep you waiting that long, good luck, any problems call me back.

    ReplyDelete