Friday, February 18, 2011

Bad Girls in Fushia.. Shocking Hot Stuff

From Gwen Carillon Designs.... Fushia Shock.
From Suede Design Studio

I love this dress, it is so colourful and the sequins so beautifully done,and well I love them, it has quite a few options, as is the standard with Gwen, you have hot shorts, and a bra top, or you can wear the high neck top with the the attachment for the shorts turning it into a very cute mini skirt, or a dress.
From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio

Bad Girls

So I have saved the best for last, this outfit comes with a incredible scripted multicoloured boa, it is scripted so you can change the size you want, it normally fits onto your spine attachment point and curves around your neck., but me being me, I copied it 3 times and then just attached it to everywhere. My photos are below.. I love these shots, and I love that boa.
From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio

Hot Stuff


I added these two videos of Donna Summer, the sexist disco diva on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment