Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Wintour.. wrap up!!

From Suede Design Studio

I just love this winter coat which was dropped into my inventory from Purple Moon, funnily enough I was wandering around Nardcotix and found the perfect pair of clicky clacks to match, and a hat and a bag.. and I am ready.. to go to work and be bitchslapped by Anna Wintour.

"I can take it Ms'Wintour.. Just let me into the sample room"
..
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

Every single item I am wearing is from a different designer, I was lucky to find all the pieces which fit together so wonderfully.
From Suede Design Studio

I just want to wear this outfit in real life and powerwalk my way through the streets of New York, pushing the peasants out of the way with my handbag.

Style Card

Coat :: PM :: Lizz in Black *Group Gift for members*
Shoes NX-Nardcotix Varela White (Nardya Rousselot)
Hair LAQ ~ Kira hair 2 (Black)
Skin -Glam Affair- Jadis - MedTan - 03(b)
Hat [glow] Studio - Hat - Black Chic (anemysk.karu)
Bag *MONO DOT*SHOULDER BAG-FREE** ( Silvermoon Ling)

http://septemessentia.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment