Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pink Pink Pink

From Suede Design Studio


I loved this little pink disco top, I found in Aleida called Miranda, and I just wandered down the way and into Fab.Pony also on the same sim, *FresH* and found great Bootie Shorts to wear with it, with sequins of course, we all know how I love sequins.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


I was looking a bit too sweet and nice, so I popped a great hair I bought few days back from Fab.Pony during the 50% off Black Sale, which is still running I think. and also added on some great tattoos from A&M.

All the clothes come on various layers and so are adaptable, the tattoos, also come with a colourable layer, which I really like, as it gives you so many options.

Style Card
Top I ALEIDA I Miranda top - pink
Poses ANI-mate Pose HUD 1.05 #100 Modeling Animations!!
Skin -Glam Affair- Jadis - MedTan - 03(b)
Tattoos .:A&M:. Paisley Tattoo - Skull - Colorable Soft - Female 1 Mala Oh
Hair FAB.PONY "Hawke" Hair (Black Caviar) -touch to resize
Shorts FAB PONY Sequin Booty Short (Pink Quartz) Tatianna Faulkes

No comments:

Post a Comment