Monday, February 7, 2011

❤❤ Inga and everything Orange ❤❤

From Suede Design Studio

So Aledia reopened, and omg.. what a lot of excellent stuff, I was drooling in the store, So it is gonna be homage to Ale for at least the next couple of posts... so first off I bring you.

Orange

Not a colour I normally wear, but I gonna make an exception for these incredible shoes and boots.

Ale has a gift set of her ❤❤ INGA❤❤ skin, the box has inside it three skin tones, with a very nice green eyeshadow and a bright pink lipstick. I am wearing the 3 tones in the following shots.
Light
From Suede Design Studio

Sunkissed
From Suede Design Studio

Tan
From Suede Design Studio


The boots I am wearing, are Sarlotta and the high heeled pumps on the floor in the last photo are also from Alieda Marlene.
From Suede Design Studio


Style Card
Hair - Robin - Uncle Web
Chaise Lounge- Diesel Works
Everything Else, Alieda

Many thanks to Foxi, Jester, Rogue, for posing and not needing the litter box

No comments:

Post a Comment