Wednesday, February 16, 2011

From Suede Design Studio


This gorgeous dress comes from Aleida, it is called Whispy, I am showing it to you in plum in these photos. It is really beautifully textured and comes with a really nice attachment for around your neck, I normally take these off as, I don't think they often look good, often look heavy and awkward, but not in this case I am happy to say, Ale has made it look terrific, probably because it is a light fabric texture, it just works.

From Suede Design Studio


For the rest of the outfit, I matched it up with boots also from Aledia also in plum, and to add some quirkiness to the outfit, I added these legging from Bijou. ( I don't know if the shop has closed yet, but I know it was having a 50% of Sale). Also I added Exile hair Love Story, Exile is also having a sale I think on certain hairstyles.

Style Card
Skin, LAQ ~ Nellie 05 [Peach] Glow skin
Dress Whipsy in Plum, Alieda
Boots Roses in Plum,
Leggings Bijou
Hair Love Story Exile
Poses, ANI-MATE HUD,

This photo has been post processed in Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment