Wednesday, February 16, 2011

La Femme

Closing Sale for 25Lindens,
it's still there as of 2/16

From Suede Design Studio

I got a notice last week about this store was closing and the clothes were all super cheap, which they were, I think 25L.

I really liked the build of this store, soft pastels, it was just beautiful, from the outside it was just a huge black cube skybox, but inside so soft and intimate. So I just stayed there changed into the 3 outfits that I bought and snapped my photos, but anyway, la Femme only had 6 or 7 designs and 4 colour choices for each design, so there wasn't much, but what was there was very, very pretty and it's so sad that she couldn't keep going, I saw so much potential in her current work. But there goes the way of Second Life.

Let me show you the pictures...

- La Femme - Baroque petite fille - Cerise
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


- La Femme - Dans l'amour Peau
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


- La Femme - Fleur vintage - Vieux anglais
From Suede Design Studio


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Arctic%20Blue/165/80/628

The store is getting smaller, not much there now, even the orchids have gone.. soon it will vanish.. if you see something you like, go there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment