Sunday, January 30, 2011

Future Drama

From Suede Design Studio

This great dress comes from GCD, it has many options first of all it has a sequined top, which looks terrific especially after experimenting a little on certain windlight settings, the dress glints and reflects beautifully, it is very realistic. Truly this is a great combo dress you can wear it just as a short sassy dress as I have done, in my first two shots, with or without the lace neck piece which is on a separate clothing layer.

From Suede Design Studio


From Suede Design Studio


I thought I would give you a close up of the beautiful lace work in the neck piece and also show you how it looks without the lace neck, just as an off the shoulder dress, and then you can wear some great statement piece jewelry as I have done here.

From Suede Design Studio

The formal look of this gown, comprises of a very complex layer pouffy skirt which moves really well, and totally changes the whole look of the dress. The layers are a mixture of black satin and transparent tulle. It's truly a lovely look, you won't be disappointed. I teamed my dress up with hair from Zero and Exile and earrings and necklace from another outfit, which I noted for you in the style card.

I went to Insilico to take my photos, it is an incredible role playing sim, and well worth visiting and totally perfect for a photo shoot.

From Suede Design Studio
Style Card
Dress GCD - Drama
Eyes Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 03
Hair * 0 Style * You *(Pink White)_M
Exile Serena
Skin LAQ ~ Lacie 06 [Peach] Glow skin
Earrings and Necklace "Black rose" Elisea Carter
Poses - ANI-MATE pose hud

Shot on Location at Insilico http://slurl.com/secondlife/INSILICO/23/153/3624

No comments:

Post a Comment