Friday, January 21, 2011

Victoriana

Mercy Mercy Me

From Suede Design Studio


So, actually I saw this dress on the feeds and I realized it was the perfect fit for a Sim I have been meaning to feature for a while. Fatima Ur has several exquisite highly detailed beautiful Victorian themed Sims, she sells everything you could need to set up a role playing community from houses to tables lamps to even a maze and topiary where is where I took my photos for the this shoot
From Suede Design Studio

I did look at her other Sims, but this was a summer outfit and the only Sim, without a winter theme at the moment is the garden. I loved the dress but I felt it was a bit too revealing for a Victorian look, so I teamed it up with the Valerie blouse from Leezu, I love this top and have purchased it in a couple of colours. My shoes are from [e], she doesn't have many pairs for sale yet, but I think whatever she brings out next will be gorgeous just like the pair I bought, which I think will be suiting more than one of my outfits.
From Suede Design Studio

The other fun thing to do at this Sim is to take a ride in the horse drawn carriage, it is very sweet, takes about 2 minutes and goes around in a square around the garden, and in the 3rd quarter the carriage goes through a series of rose arches, which is really sweet, I actually said aww that is lovely, in RL, while I watched, I am such a sap.

Style Card
Skin
LAQ ~ Nellie 09 [Peach] Glow skin (brown hairbase)
Hair
LAQ ~ HB-style #10
Eyes -
Glam Affair - Stella Eyes n4
Lashes
GLAM! skins makeup tattoo Lashes & liner Black series 5
Hat
enchante' gown mercy style group gift Hat
Blouse
Valerie Blouse Collar CHAMPAGNE by LeeZu!
Dress
enchante' gown(mercy style group gift
Shoes
[e] Move Pumps - Nude

Location http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fatimas%20Garden%20Center/157/126/23

No comments:

Post a Comment