Friday, January 7, 2011

Smoking in my new Hat

From Suede Design Studio


I do love the 1920's and so whenever I see a conch style hat with hair I have to get it, this one from Posh comes with a cute bow on the side, and as I am feeling super in my hat, I decided to go for minimal clothing, I mean we don't want to distract from my hat now do we.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

Plus I was in need of a serious cigarette and so I had one of those as well, knickers are just a basic pair of black, and I went without the shoes, so the style card is supershort :)

Style Card
Hair/Hat (Posh) ; Sweet ; Candy Apple
Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 07 [Peach] Glow skin
Jacket ][AV][jacket kimono black
From Suede Design Studio


Ps. if you look carefully you can see I forget to take off my attachment for another hair, lucky it is almost the same colour.. oops a daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment