Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Black, red and blue

Sarena from LMD
From Suede Design Studio


I found these wonderful sexy tops in a shop new to me called LMD, Leri Miles Designs, the shop's owner and designer Leri, was incredibly nice and approachable and I found we had something in common we are both very keen on those breedable kitties.

Leri dropped a bloggers fatpack on me, and I will be showing you her lovely things over the next few posts, but first my fav.. this smexy smexy top, comes in lots of different colours, you can see it on the fatpack box in the first photo.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


And I tried on all the colours, but my definite wardrobe staples are going to be the blue, so perfect with my old jeans, the red and of course the black which just goes with everything.

Just wanted to mention that this top is on the jacket layer and the delicate lace insert is transparent, and so it's bonus for tats and layers, but you need to make sure you wear low rise jeans or modify trousers so you can slide it down below the silk sash, just for a nice line, you don't want your waistband showing through and spoiling your look.

Style Card
Black
  • Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 08 [Peach] Glow skin
  • HairAD hair base - black
  • Hair AD whimsy onyx
  • Top LMD Sarena Camisk Black ( Leri Miles)
  • Pants *COCO*_PinStripePants_Black

Red/Ruby
  • Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 08 [Peach] Glow skin
  • Top LMD Sarena Camisk Ruby ( Leri Miles)
  • Hairbase / Hair LAQ ~ LAQ Red Hair baseHB-style #10

Blue/Aqua
  • Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 08 [Peach] Glow skin
  • Top LMD Sarena Camisk Aqua ( Leri Miles)
  • Hair S.Town Arlene/Platinum (CrashOV Uladstron)
  • Jeans Poision Original jeans_blue_worn_broken (Corocota Torok)

No comments:

Post a Comment