Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dust Addixion

From Suede Design Studio

It has been a little while since I just did a pure photography post, I wanted to share this one with you, as I liked the way it turned out, I have been commissioned to take a series of shots featuring Addixion tattoos, and this is the first of a set, I did the other day.

Basically, we built a sky box, about 1000ft up and I used the setting Dusty on wind light, to get that wonderful effect on the background/skyline. The model is my friend Llew, who is wearing the tattoos from ADDIXION.

So Photography Stats,
Setting on Wind light, Dusty
Height/location 1000ft up
Graphics setting to Ultra
Phoenix Viewer
Model Llew
Hair Uncle Web Robin
Tattoos ADDIXION full body monochrome tattoo

Oh just for your information, Llew has a store selling addixion tattoos at Mc Mall, I have put a link below for you, in case you would like to take a look for yourself, the mall has a central landing points, in the center of the complex, but there should be an arrow to guide you over to his store.

Central landing point

Right Inside Llew Store

No comments:

Post a Comment