Monday, January 24, 2011

At World's End

From Suede Design Studio

World's End is one of my favourite stores, and the designer *Lucia Genesis* is very generous with the store gifts.
For this series of shots I posed with my friend Nerin, she wore the old group gift and I wore the new one, we both wore the hat gift as you can see. It is really fun to do Avant Garde fashion posts, as you can wear whatever you like.
From Suede Design Studio


The textures on both dresses are stunning as usual and the attention to detail is really incredible, my neck collar is so carefully textured, I turned my graphics card right up to Ultra to get the best possible photograph. On our hats, which I loved and Nerin hated, (but I made her wear it anyway), are little roses, a blackbird and little blue butterflies, there is so much work in those hats, the lace is on fullbright and glows, which looks lovely on your face.

From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


Each dress comes with a mulitude of pieces and lots of prim work, go and check it out for yourself the store is at heavens gate. The sim is interesting too actually if you have time to wander around a bit.

Style Card

Nerin
Skin. Indian_M1, Nanny Merlin Soul Skins
Hat La Nuit Du Chasseur (group gift)
Dress Requiem poor une so perdue (group gift) still available

Suede

Hair *C + C* Chloe (Black Frosted)
Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 07 [Peach] Glow skin
Dress La rose noire de la Reine Lucia Genesis (group gift)
Hat La Nuit Du Chasseur (group gift)
Boots Foxy black leather boots *FJ Design*
Hair Base AD hair base - black (currently free)
Eyes []::Tuli::[] mesmerize eyes ~ green (bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment