Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fiji Lingerie

From Suede Design Studio

I know I know.. I am wearing that Jadis skin again,I thought the black lace tattoo was a nice contrast to the delicate white lingerie, it's my excuse and I am sticking to it.
The lingerie I am showing you in this post is from Elisea Carter, her shop is called Gold in the Night, I love lingerie like this, I realised when I was shooting my pictures that the style is very similar to a set I bought from Noona Hedges a while back, when I was checking out designers that have been in SL forever.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

I love this set, the flowers are very expertly done, and I like the boyshort effect of the knickers rather than a thong, I personally think its sexier to leave something to the imgination.

Style Card
Lingerie "FIJI White" Lingerie Elisea Carter Undershirt
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes n4
Hair Exile Serana/pearl
Skin -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Jadis - a - bald
Lashes [LeLutka] - LOLA Lashes(nose)

From Suede Design Studio


Landmarks to Stores are in the sidebar of the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment