Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blood Orchid Gown from GCD

From Suede Design Studio

Sometimes I log onto SL, and seriously I just cannot believe my luck, Gwen dropped this incredible new release into my inventory, It has the most incredible prim work, the skirt just flows in every direction, the gravity on it is slow, and so for a while I danced around it in.. just to watch the sections of the skirt to fall back down, laughs...

The colour is so lovely, the rich warm tones. I love reds, burgundys and chestnut browns and this seems to be a mix of them all. The bodice has very intricate appliqué, which shows just enough skin to make it interesting.
From Suede Design Studio

The back of the dress is beautiful as well, with a crossover straps, and a low plunge to show to show off that oh so naughty bottom cleavage,
From Suede Design Studio
It also comes with matching gloves. The bodice part of the dress also can be worn alone, it has a delicate lace border around the bottom, and looks smexy with a nice pair of thigh boots.
From Suede Design Studio

For my hair and skin I stuck with my favourite staples of LAQ and Analog Dog.
Style Card
Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 10 [Peach] Glow skin
Hair AD ( Analog Dog) dive cherry
Dress Blood Orchid - Gwen Carillon Designs
Ring Rose Ring Donna Flora
Boots YP-X-Mas Gift 04-Women's Hot Red Latex (Elisa Stringer)
From Suede Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment