Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blush

From Suede Design Studio


I love this soft pastel pink, it's a colour which is almost there.. so delicate, I picked this dress up at the dressing room, I love the layers on the sleeves which add interest to the plain look of the dress I had to adjust the skirt as usual. it's not scripted so be careful , it's too easy to bugger it up.

From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


I was feeling all sentimental , after watching Eat,Pray,Love, so I added my pretty little birds from Happy Mood, starts humming.. 3 little birds

Style Card
Tattoo Layer Makeup KOSH- METALLIC EYESHADOW -purple-
Necklace & Earrings ::MOOD:: Prato Ensemble - Cobalt/Onyx
Shoes [e] Move Pumps - Nude
Dress Baiastice_Nico dress-blush ( TDRB)
Hair .+*Tgcy*+.Darkcherry [MS]
Eyes FAB.PONY "Bambi" Eyes (Chestnut)
Birdies HPMD* Little Birds -- violet -- type A
Skin, Sakura from Pacific Crisis, Glam Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment