Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yellow

From Suede Design Studio


Yellow is a colour I never wear in second life or in real life, although I have picked up a soft pastel sweater every so often, but I always put it back on the shelf.

But on my tour of the Japanese stores people have been recommending to me, this 1960's boho dress just called out to me. I had a little day dream of driving my little moped around the streets of Milan , calling out to friends sitting in the sunshine in open air cafes as I drive by, but as you can see, my little moped is *Kaput* dammit.

From Suede Design Studio


Here I am trying to fiddle with the .. whateverbit this is.* or maybe I am trying to hotwire it cause it is'nt really mine... hehe
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

I am also wearing my new fav shoes even though I know they have been out for a while, Moxie from Maitreya, I just love colour change, and I like socks in high heels.

So anyway I gave up trying to get my moped to go and just sat on the pannier and sulked.
From Suede Design Studio

Style Card
Dress**en Svale** Chiffon Dress (Yellow)
EyesEyes Ashley -Grey- *REDGRAVE*
Bag-[AddiCt]-Day Tripper Bag/Peace Project Themeorogy
Skin-Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural 01(b)
Sunglasses:: PM :: Vain Sunglasses in Brown Leopard *COP
Tattoo Makeup GLAM! Summer Soft Collection 9
Shoes Maitreya Gold * Moxie Patent BabyBlue
Photographic PropMoped - [19MC] D-Hello 1.06 (Painto Jie)
Hair [rQ]Diva~HONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment