Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ecru - 52 weeks of Colour

From Suede Design Studio


I love all shades of creme and ecru, as it is a very soft feminine look. I saw this lovely top from Indie rose, it comes on all layers with a plain white top you can wear underneath for layering or actually just by itself, which is a bonus freebie in my opinion.

So I loved the print on this top, I really like Amaryllis in real life, and the flowers really remind me of them.

I also have trousers which match the top, but I decided it was all too plain and so I swapped out the top for a corset I have from Chic Boutique, as I remember it was a giftie, but I got it a very very long time ago, this designer makes her items, transfer, my personal preference so you can keep them forever. I also splashed out and bought sandals from Maitreya, because being the colour scripted change whore I am , I cannot resist things with options.

From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


My skin is Jadis Natural and I am wearing an older hair style from Kyoot which I love. I wanna thank Angelina for dropping these lovely clothes into my inventory and helping me with my slow crawl back to the whatever week it is on Luna's Challenge.
From Suede Design Studio


Style Card


Sweater~*INDIE ROSE*~ Sweater - No Shirt (j) {Beige} Angelina Eizenberg-Oxhall
Trousers~*INDIE ROSE*~ High Waisted Trousers (Lower- P) {Beige} Angelina Eizenberg-Oxhall
Hair [Kyoot Hair] - Self Absorbed - Blonde Saeya Nyanda
Ring - Platinum Queen (wear)
Corset Chic Boutique - Jeweled Ocean Corset Arielle Ceres
Shoes Maitreya Gold * Moxie Patent BabyBlue
Angelina Eizenberg-Oxhall

No comments:

Post a Comment