Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tabitha from Has Been

From Suede Design Studio


Okay I have to be honest, here, I have no idea when I was sent this dress, I love receiving things to blog, but my inventory is a bit of mess I try to get everything into a folder I made called

* thingstoblog*


But sometimes I miss things, well anyway I found it now and I was very pleased with the beautiful colours and the whole look of the dress and the cute garters, the skirt is 3 layers of prims, very nicely done, dark purple and black semi-transparent lace, give a very rich effect and the detail on the bodice with the laces and contrasting patterned little waistcoat is just divine.
From Suede Design Studio


This dress is perfect for role play, I was thinking with a great hat and some boots, I could have done a wicked Pirate Queen Post., maybe for next time.

Here I am waiting for my love Sam the Sailor to come back from 40 days and 40 nights at sea and bring me... a Fillet'O'Fish. Which reminds me on British TV back when I was a nipper, I used to watch Captain Pugwash..look him up on Youtube.. he has an interesting crew.. giggles.
From Suede Design Studio


Style Card
Dress Has Been - Tabitha - Berry - Terrie Shan
Tattoo *YS & YS* Impero Rose MakeUp Tattoo Layer SL2
Skin -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural A - TDR #24
Hair Cake - Bitten - Black - Flexi Hair
Ring ZENA ring L Donna flora
Eyes Meggan_eyes_by_Nany_Merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment