Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Self Made Man

From Suede Design Studio

I noticed that quite a few bloggers have a male alt, and/or male shape that they use to showcase male clothes, or to be an extra player in their photos. I really thought about it for a while and decided I wanted to play along as well.

I knew the look I wanted, I wanted to model My *Man* on British Model Will Chalker, There are not many Blonde or Ginger men in Second Life, I thought it would make a nice change. The perfect skin for the job was Johan from Belleza, but for the shape, now that will make or break my avatar.

So here are my choices

Guy * Made by Moi
From Suede Design Studio


Will Made by Fantishee Jewel ( sorry got him with one eye closed)
From Suede Design Studio


Belleza Own Demo to match Skin
From Suede Design Studio


Matt from Sophisitishapes
From Suede Design Studio

For my mind, Fanti's shape wins hands down.. it really has the facial structure of Will, pity I cant take a decent picture.sighs!

Stay tuned for more Guy on the blog.. very very soon..
From Suede Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment