Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lime and Mary

From Suede Design Studio

So this is a bit of a combo post, I am trying to do my entry for the Lime week of Luna's 52 weeks of colour and also profile my take on the new giftie skin from Glam Affair.

When I put the dress on, I thought immediately of Diana Ross and the Supremes in the 60's performing in those evening dresses with bob haircuts.. so pretty and so I went for that look in my photos.I really love this dark skin, I often find that darker shades are kinda uneven in places, but this skin is very nice.. smooth the shadows and highlights are just perfectly done. I really didnt see anything about the skin, which I was disappointed by.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

I often visit Virtual Harlem, when I am looking for locations for a period shoot, it has a wonderful 1920's feel to it and lots of atmosphere, and as you can see in the back ground *The Cotton Club* if you wander around this sim, there are quite a few photo locations which are really nice, espically with the windlight settings on fog or similar, it gets a very, smokey look. Works very well. :)

From Suede Design Studio
From Suede Design Studio

Style Card
Dress*NR* Gift Satin Shine Lime
SkinGift-Glam Affair- Mary -Green- Dark- E/Bl/A
EarringsGCD - The SE Orchid Earring (L)
Shoes .:Periquita ChickyChic Pumps:.
Stole:bijou: Furbolero[Silverfox]
Bag[glow] Studio - Vintage clutch (silver)
EyesBaiastice_Spiritual Dancer-Eyes
HairExile Shirelle/whiskey
Eye Tattoo Glam!Black series lashes and liner 6
Poses From oOo
Blogger_Innocent
Blogger_fashionista
Blogger_rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment