Sunday, March 20, 2011

Arcana - Windlight Study

I saw this sim featured on another blog called Avatars in Motion, and as I am always looking for cool places to visit and photograph, I am very interested any blogs which featured the landscapes of Second Life.

Below are a selection of photographs I took on Arcana, I noticed there were scripted beams of light in several places in Arcana,and I decided I liked the field locations best. Now, what I really wanted was for the rainbow to maintain its colour blends, in quite a lot of the windlight settings, it just blurred or bleached out, so I had to go for darker colour environments, but I do think they turned out pretty nice and different settings give such an atmosphere to your work.It's almost more fun than fashion...coughs...oops did I say that out loud..

1)
TOR Big Sun Slips
From Suede Design Studio

2)
Euphoria Day of the end
From Suede Design Studio

3)
Ana Lu Outdoor City
From Suede Design Studio

4)
Night
From Suede Design Studio


What I am wearing.. although I know the clothes are not really clear just in case your interested
Hair ( R E D ) M I N T ~ No.07 (F) ~ Scandinavia Blond
Dress *VEXTRA FASHION* "Margarita" Halter Dress - Blue [Flexi Skirt]
Skin -Glam Affair - Sakura skin - Natural BL_B 02, Pacific Fundraiser
Shoes Maitreya Gold * Moxie Patent BabyBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment