Thursday, March 17, 2011

Henna...Indulge Me

From Suede Design Studio


Henna
So this is just me messing around trying out new poses that I have, and a hair I bought on impluse buy, Oh and some boots, I found in my inventory which I don't remember buying.

I don't have many Red Queen styles, I always try them and then think ahhhh...not me.. but this one.. I really like, probably cause the Bandana is colour change.

From Suede Design Studio


So anyway, One thing I did want to mention about Opium where I picked up the boots, is that it offers you permissions, you can choose between copy/mod and transfer. I love that, please please let more designers try it.. I think it is a great business model.

The boots are scripted and you can change them to a variety of colours and straps and base and heel are all scripted so you can have boots for every season.

From Suede Design Studio


Style Card
SkinMeggan_12_by_Nany_Merlin (sexy breasts/open lips)
Hair [rQ]Diva~HONEY Ruth Quan
Tattoo .:A&M:. Paisley Tattoo - Skull - Henna
Boots Opium High Strap Boots (Transfer)
Shorts FAB PONY Sequin Booty Short (Bronze)

No comments:

Post a Comment