Friday, April 1, 2011

Paint from GCD

From Suede Design Studio


I received this great outfit from GCD the other day, being the artist I am I cant imagine anything more fun, than hanging around the studio in my paint spattered jeans, Jackson Pollock , Andy Warhol, move on over.

So the jeans come in several fits, including a boot cut which I am showing you here, the crotchet top is size scripted so you can make it fit just right. I am also wearing Boots from Miel and Hair from Red Mint and I added a belt and keychain.. thingymeeebobbie..

Style Card
Jeans & Top and Crochet Jacket GCD - G Jeans Paint * Peach Tank * Crochet Vest<3<3
Necklace GCD - Marrakesh Shell Choker (Multil)
Keychain. Legit . Gamer Keychain_black (Misha.preiz)
Hair ( R E D ) M I N T ~ No.07 (F)
Skin -Glam Affair- Mary -Green- MedTan- E/D/A
Boots MIEL HAI BOOTS - RED
Eyes Meggan_eyes_by_Nany_Merlin
Belt Nyte'N'Day - Ginger Belt - Dark Brown/Dark Brown Studs

No comments:

Post a Comment