Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aphelion

From Suede Design Studio

I received this great Android / Space girl outfit, designed by Dolce Blackflag from Pixeldolls fame, amazingly, it is a complete outfit including a skin. If you fancy getting into role playing, this would be a easy start for you. I added my super cool iron leg attachment from Mirror, as for my hair I cheated and wore two wigs at once with one attached to my ear.. a little mod and it was perfect. This outfit also comes with attachments, for the neck and wrists, but I liked the smooth look, So I left them off, but they do look great. You also get the boots which you can wear with other outfits of course and I was thinking the skin might double as a great mermaid or drow.


Style Card
Outfit (Aphelion) . Graphite . Bootie . Dolce Blackflag
Skin*Sin Skins* Etheria~ Fae~ Ice
Eyes- Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 03
Hair:: PM :: Dax in Black *Hair Attachment*
Hair:: PM :: Exa in Black *Hair Attachment*
CyberlegMirror A_LEG METAL (r)

No comments:

Post a Comment