Friday, April 29, 2011

Naughty Bunny PJams

From Suede Design Studio


I received a lot of Easter stuff, unfortunately due to my rl work I have not had the time to be online and blog it all yet, and Easter is gone, the rabbits have hopped, the lambs have skipped, the chicks have cheeped and the chocolate has made you little cousin, sugar crazy, but I still gonna blog it anyhow cause it is cute.

From Suede Design Studio


I really liked this outfit with the little bunny tail and ears, it also came with a skin, but I preferred to stick with my own look, I also loved the big fluffy boots which came with it, I have definitely been living in California too long, where shorts and big fluffy boots, just look normal to me now LMAO.

Style Card

Clothing PjInc.Naughty Bunny April Group Gift (Pancake Nirvana)
Eyes [LeLutka]-Reflections-Dew-Eyes
Skin []::Tuli::[] Audrey (tone 3/br) :: 05
Hair AD - ais dark

No comments:

Post a Comment