Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Dressing Rooms

From Suede Design Studio


I go to the Dressing Rooms, every time they change stock and I am always very pleased by the items they have, this time though, it was as if they all had been talking and planned this outfit together. It is a mix of the items available in both rooms this week.

From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio


The skin is wonderful as always and I dont have any skins with a shiny lipgloss or in tan for that matter, I tend to go lighter, the big hat with the hair is so great for summer, I actually re-coloured it to match the clothes a little better, and the boots I have had in my inventory for a while, but I thought I would make a fun match with my glitter clothes to shake it up a bit.
Style Card

Hair"LoQ Hairs" Macaron - Black
Skin-Glam Affair - Monica Tan skin - D TDR 28
SkirtMimikri - Dusk Sequin Mini desert
TopMimikri - Dusk Top cognac / TDR blue
Boots[ hoorenbeek ] Rodeo Boots - Brown ( only item not from the TDR)

No comments:

Post a Comment