Saturday, April 2, 2011

V3 Tattoos

Japanese Rockabilly

From Suede Design Studio


So for this themed post, I am previewing for you great tattoos from V3, overlaid on to my Pacific Crisis skin Sakura, matched up with Trixie Hair, and a old fashioned bikini from Fishy Strawberry sorry it is very old, I am not sure if they still have it, but really it is the tats which are the focus of this post. They are on every layer and come in several depth of colour options, I am showing you aged here.
From Suede Design Studio

From Suede Design Studio

One of the most fun things in Japan, is going to watch the Rockabilly boys in the parks a lot of major cities have this , I have included a video for you. ( check out the girl working that flowery skirt.. she rules)


This next video of the guitar master himself, Miyavi, He's incredible, after the instrumental, he does one of my favourite songs, Selfish Love, forget the fact my Japanese sucks, the riffs..speak for themselves.

Style Card
Tattoo v3 Tattoo - Live Fast Die Young - Aged (Khurt Vhargon)
Hair /artilleri/ Trixie hair *ebony*
Lingerie *Fishy Strawberry* Lingerie - Summer Garden Blue (Fae Eriksen)
Skin -Glam Affair - Sakura skin - Natural BR_A 01
Eyes FAB.PONY "Bambi" Eyes (Chestnut)

No comments:

Post a Comment