Monday, November 29, 2010

Bijou Boudoir

From Suede

Bijou is still my favourite store and it doesn't get much exposure, so I am showing you some fabby lingerie you probably have not seen before, it is called Lacy Animal and the quality of the work is outstanding every detail has been carefully done.
From Suede

The lingerie comes in all layers with items matched together and separate, so there is a lot of choice with how to wear it, the only thing I didn't like was the stockings, basically because I like sheer black stockings with lingerie, just a quirk, so I swapped them out.

Now I did find something wonderful in Bijou for free, this pair of incredible black makeup dressers, they are incredibly prim heavy approximately 300 each, but the detail is outstanding and you can always cheat by attaching it to a body part and then using edit to move it into whatever position you choose.
From Suede

I love black backgrounds and these just blend in so well, it is defintely a photographers dream prop. Here are two close ups of the items on the dresser top, so gorgeous and did I mention free..well I just say it again. F R E E !!!!!
From Suede

From Suede

Style Card
Lingerie Bijou Lacy Animal
Stockings Adam & Eve Silk Lingerie Stocking in Black
Eyes Redgrave Leona Sagegreen
Lashes Redgrave 16 Elmental
Skin LAQ Laci Peachglow No.8
Props Bijou Dresser Type A & B

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suede, great blog and nice posts. however i could not find Bijou in search. can you please provide a SLURL? thanks, Leonie

    http://lotuslandnotesv2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course sorry, I keep trying to update my list at the sidebar, will do it today, Thanks for reading I appreciate it, and...I gonna go snoop over your side of the blog, and take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lands you right in front of the lingerie picture
    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bijouaholic/58/60/49

    ReplyDelete