Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tanga, Tanga

From Suede

I went back today for the first time in ages to Bijou to see what they had new instore, and they had a lot of new clothing items I haven't seen before. After browsing the entire shop for about 30 minutes I decided on the outfit pictured below.

I really liked this outfit as it has a lot of different options with and without stones, a bra top by itself, as well as camisole top with also comes with or without decorative stones and it is teamed up with very cute trousers with flared bottoms, I actually thought later they would have looked great with boots as well as the clunky shoes I teamed them up with.

From Suede

The cat in the picture is my new Kitty called Tangerine, or Tanga for short and if you continue think along, you might realise Tanga is a type of Knicker which covers your.. P*&^%Y... LMAO, well I did used to be the editor for a sexblog..grins.. sometimes that veneer of respectability just cracks a bit.

From Suede

So as you can see I am still developing my Ginger look for the Autumn and I bought some super hairstyles from Damselfly which I will be previewing over the next couple of posts.

From Suede


Style Card
Eyes Redgrave Sagegreen
Lashes Redgrave Elemental
Earrings Redgrave Cherry Gemstones
Hair Damselfly Gyneva Ginger Warm
Skin Nellie Peachglow #10
Clothes Bijou Fragment Cachecoeur
Shoes Lelutka Saffron Pumps ( recent Halloween Gift)

1 comment: