Sunday, November 28, 2010

I have a Plummy * accent *

From 52 weeks of colour


Week 4 of Luna Jubilee's 52 weeks of Colour.

Plum is such a nice colour and if your British and went to Public School, you tend to have a plummy accent, which I have in RL, and also you can see by my shopping spree, I did spend some time in Harvey Nichols ( Bloomingdale's British cousin)

So here is my offering

From 52 weeks of colour


I went for the Harlow dress in purple from Ibizarre, matched up with socks stuffed into my expensive Stiletto Moody Boots, and matched up with my bargain bag from Kookie which I got ages ago in a special, I love ostrich leather in RL, so if I see it in SL I always snap it up.

For my face I blended my Nellie and Audrey Skins again, with Nellie on the eyes and Audrey on the mouth, my hair is from Truth Imogen in chocolate, even though they are hidden by my hair I have cute purple earrings on from N'Soul.

From 52 weeks of colour


Style Card
Skin Nellie LAQ & Audrey Tuli
Dress Ibizzare Harlow
Boots Stiletto Moody, Slouch Boots in Aubergine
Bag Kookie, Ostrich
Socks Old Gift in Store from SMS... about 20 stripy colours in pack
Hair Truth Imogen in Chocolate
Lashes LeLutka Lola Tipped
From 52 weeks of colour

No comments:

Post a Comment