Friday, November 12, 2010

N'soul

From Suede

I found a super little designer shop through the feeds and I actually went over there to get a great pair of earrings, and while I was there I saw the cutest dress, so I matched it up with a pair of leggings I bought at Le.Look sim a while back and the new gift shoes from Purrfect 10, even though I know every blogger on the grid has already done it. I specifically loved this dress as it can be worn with trousers or without, the sequined pattern goes completely around the body and it has good seams, it has a ribbed textured material and nice folds.

From Suede

From Suede
The shoes are super and even though viewer 2 is a pain, I have to admit it fixed those shadows around the shoes, which makes for excellent photo taking and now you can have your shoe over another texture without any ugly shadows.

From Suede


Style Card
Hair AD17 Brown Sugar
Ring Zaara Booble Kashiti - mod to fit left hand
Skin Lacie 08 Peachglow
Dress [N'Soul] Lauren Brown/Gold
Earrings [N'Soul] Feather Earrings in Gold
Pants [PO] Radberry Leggings in Copper
Eyes Amaci Eyelashes Snowstorm
Eyes Baiastice, Spirtual Dancer
Shoes P10 Leopard Heels, current group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment