Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hunting for the Goodies

Diamond is Mine Hunt
November 14th to November 30th, 2010

From Suede
I am not much on hunting and hunts, I am a bit lazy and I often find I cannot organize my stuff after I get it, this time I decided to be smart and I am only doing 20 shops at a time, saving the things I like and deleting the things I don't, after every trip before it gets out of hand.

The following photos are showing what I like best so far, there is more, but I will wait until tomorrow to post those items, I am using the poses I got on the hunt from Diesel and in each photo my lipstick is different, from the huge set, from Atomic Bambi also on the hunt.

From Suede

From Suede

From Suede
I really love this top from Butterfly Effect, although it didnt rezz completely on every snapshot and the Black boots from Mimi's choice are incredible, just as nice as my Prestige Boots from Bax and that is a complement.

From Suede
Information in the Diamond is Mine Hunt can be found here
http://sophiarossen.blogspot.com/

DIAMOND IS MINE HUNT ITEMS
Atomic Bambi, Sabrina lip Palette
Butterfly Effect Chic Limited, Blouse
FJ Design( Mimi's Choice), Black Boots
Diesel Works Sundari Pose set

NON HUNT ITEMS
LAQ Nellie Peach Glow
Exile Serena Auburn
Redgrave Eyes and Lashes
Coco Pinstripe Trousers

No comments:

Post a Comment