Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Orchid

From Suede


I realised it had been a while since I had done a just a fashion shoot with cool dress and so when Vita's Boudoir a couple of weeks back moved she had a couple of dresses on sale which I bought but never blogged . Tonight I was clicking my friends profiles to see what has changed in their lives and I noticed that Genevieve has a new shop in her profile.. Eishi Otaware. So I tp'ed over to see.. whoop whoop, Cool clothes makeup and hair and shoes, all incredible but this Avant garde makeup on the tattoo layer by Lovely Mi.. Oh yeah, A perfect fit to my dress

From Suede

From Suede

I found this perfect location for my shoot as well, it fell into place for me and I even remembered to put on prim nails, which I always forget and yeah I know I am still wearing those shimmy earrings, I love them.. not taking them off.. cant make me.

Style Card
Shoes YS & YS RaiMbow Shoes Bianca ( Old Dressing room Item)
Hair Exile Leslie Summergirl
Earrings [Magic Nook] Shimmy shimmy earrings
Skin LAQ Nellie 05 Peach Glow
Nails [Love Soul] Prim Nails * Clear French Square* beige 2
LashesSilhouette (Tipped Old group Gift)
MakeUp Tattoo Layer Lovely Mi Makeup, Pink starry Night - Eyes Only
Dress Vita Boudoir Wild Orhidea Dress

Shot on location at Blackliquid

From Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment