Friday, November 12, 2010

Styled By Sophia

From Suede


As some of you might know I live in Los Angeles in the Real World, where style consultants are a normal part of life, and here in SL, sometimes we got the Lindens but don't 'have a clue. I am a creature of HABIT and I have had this shape more or less since the beginning of time, and when I was talking to my friend Sophia, we discussed this and boom... I have a new shape, So I let her take charge and here is what happened.....

From Suede


I am wearing the Elle skin in both photo shoots from Belleza, which is the current gift and the Naomi shape which matches it from SophistiSHAPES. All lingerie are from the Sophia Collection which is her new enterprise, and I must say the textures are outstanding and more than reasonably priced for this level of quality.

From Suede

From Suede


So, basically, I have on the Naomi shape in both shoots, but we used Bellezia Suntan for the darker look with Truth hair, which made her look more wild and aggressive with a lip ring thrown in for good measure, the lighter softer blonde look, is the fair skin in the gift pack, teamed up with floaty soft lingerie and soft curls from Anaglog dog, I did discover that the fringe ( bangs to you Americans) can stay on your head and so I can have some fun highlights around my face. I did feel all sexy in the blonde look, with curves all over, my normal look has little a cups, one of my male friends said I looked like Denise Van Outen so I will take it as a complement.

From Suede


It is fun to switch it up especially when you are doing it with someone who does it for a career.. run along to SophistiShapes and try something new.. your gonna like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment