Thursday, November 4, 2010

++Honey++

From Suede


Whilst I was walking around the Japan Fashion Week Show I noticed this great special offer from the Japanese Store Honey, It is a great buy consisting of a jacket and top and also shorts and the bottom of the top is scripted for both colour change and size, there are quite a few colour change options, all really nice and metallic looking.
.
From Suede


I teamed it up with some great leggings I found from {MV}, back in the day in RL I actually had a pair of legging exactly like this which I teamed up a huge black sweater and little boots,very similar to the look I went for in the photos. I have photos of them, which I would post up here, but I look like a complete dork.. so I won't. giggles.


From Suede


Style Card
Skin LAQ Nellie #07 Peachglow
Hair Curio Papertiger Style 1 Blackbrown
Earrings Magic Nook, Shimmy Shimmy in Gold
Boots Cheerno Yaji Boots in Black (note these boots are in the men's section at Cheerno)
Leggings {MV} Floral Leggings Print 1
Top and Jacket +Honey+ ( also comes with shorts not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment