Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Enchanted Dolls

सुंदर मंत्रमुग्ध गुड़िया



I was wandering around the net and found this incredible site, which features beautiful ultra realistic dolls with tattoos, wonderful clothes and adornments, they really reminded me of our Avatars. They are created by Marina Bychkova, who lives in Toronto, Canda.

Her dolls have been featured in Magazines, such as the UK based Love magazine modelling Louis Vitton Clothing, there are also exhibitions featuring her creations.

On her blog she also has a lovely fanart section, which I enjoyed looking through and I might submit some Second Life based pictures based on her dolls, if I can just get the right skin and hair, I am sure I can, thinks Japanese sims.





I have a henna tattoo myself and I decided to see if I could make similar images to the ones you see here from the Enchanted doll site.



http://www.enchanteddoll.com/index.html

Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment