Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pink and Blue in Alirium

Donna Flora and Ibizarre


I really like those huge bunnies that I featured a couple of blogs ago and I read somewhere that there were more in Alirium, so I had to go and see, there are a few huge bunnies but they are centered in the landing point, and I was hoping for them to be dotted around everywhere.

But no matter, the sim was very pretty and more than suitable to show of this very pretty blouse from Donna Flora, which I matched up with pink leather pants from Ibizarre which are almost the same colour. I have YS&YS Rainbow shoes on my feet which i picked up at TDR a few weeks ago and as normal my LAQ skin and my new red look which I never take off.


I am a big animal lover in rl although my favorite furry friend is a cat, I did used to have a rabbit called Tickle and I do have a major soft spot for Bunnies and I would love to sit and have the animals and birds come over to say hi.... just like Mary Poppins.

I do have my own little Bunnie to cuddle from Happy Mood, Bitter bought her for me, she likes to snuggle, her little nose is always twitching, she is actually very realistic, Anyway enough rambling from me on a Saturday Night.

Style Card.
Shoes YS & YS Rainbow Bianco TDR
Pants Ibizarre Pink Leather Pants
Skin LAQ Laci 06 Peach
Top Donna Flora, Sammy
Earrings ZC Nizamn Jhumka

No comments:

Post a Comment