Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dress in Coco

The Casual Friday Look



One of my favourite outfits in Second Life is almost all Coco, I often wear a similar look in real life especially in the autumn. So I teamed up this jacket and shirt set up with the distressed jeans and with little black boots from Maitreya, a gift from a while back, I added the gift belt just to finish the look, just for a change I am wearing the ORTA gift skin, light brows and blonde hair from Analog dog.

The stool I am using to pose on, is from the What Next vintage set I blogged several posts ago, I coloured changed the stool to light blue to match the colour theme of the picture. I must admit I am in love with the stool it is so versatile.

Style Card
Jeans - Coco
Belt Coco - gift board
Jacket & Shirt Coco
Boots - Maitreya Gift
Skin - ORTA Lola
Hair - Analog Dog Ais Ash
Eyes - Redgrave Ashley Grey
Shape - Custom
Pose - What next Vintage Stool

No comments:

Post a Comment