Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sequins and Jeans



I haven't been blogging for a while as my SL/RL, got a bit crazy, but anyway here I am back, I was told that Phoenix Raising is closing and that the whole shop was on sale, quite an amazing sale really, most items are only 25L with the new viewer you can attach two items to one point, which means that all those beautiful dresses with matching glitch pants can now become a very cool top, which is what I have done here.




On my mad shopping spree ( oh I mean therapy) I also bought this cute jacket from Redgrave with furry cuffs at the elbows, which I joined onto the gloves from this dress, it fit perfectly, I was lucky



I teamed up my outfit with some cute scraggly hair with a flat cap from Emo.tions and turned my Windlight settings to a doom and gloom look, and moved my sun and moon slider along until the shadows were just where I wanted them.

Style Card
Jeans Coco
Shirt Top half of Touch Outfit
Skin Nellie#01 Peach Laqroki
Hair Natalie/black Emo.tions

Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment