Friday, October 29, 2010

Bailar hasta que muera

Dance until you die.....Bailar hasta que muera


I was talking a real life friend about the Mexican Day of the Dead, Día de los Muertos,and she mentioned to me about the La Calavera Catrina and I remembered that I had this fantastic Flamenco gown, and some great huge black fans, and when I saw the mask available from Cheerno for free, I had my look. I am sorry the dress is not available any more, it is a transfer item which I have had since 08, but I am sure you can find something similar.




Play the music with the slideshow, I thought you used to be able to add music to these slideshow, but I couldnt seem to do it, so maybe I was mistaken.




Sorry for any spelling mistakes with my Spanish.

Style Card
Skin Laci 03 PeachGlow LAQ
Hair Kalea/charcoal Exile
Shoes Spangle Stiletto heels, coco summer choice
Tattoo Male Gift, Instore now, Cheerno
Dress Gee Flamenco Dress( sorry no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment