Sunday, October 24, 2010

Autumn Tones, Switching up the Look

From Suede


I decided with autumn here, I might go for a warmer look myself, so I bought myself a whole range of hair in Warm golden tones and to match , I started obsessive shopping for scarfs and sweaters and animal prints.

From Suede


Phoenix Rising is having a huge huge sale, with the outfits selling for a minuscule 25Lindens. I bought a lot of things, and I am sure everyone else is buying up the shop too, and bonus they have quite a lot of really decent Men's things.

The outfit I am showing you in these pictures is great leopard print corset top with matching trousers and of course just the right colours to show off my new look.

From Suede


Style Card.
Hair Uncle Web, Robin ( Men's Hair lmao)

Skin
LAQ Nellie Peach Glow #09

Clothes Phoenix Rising Leo's Pride ( closing down run over there fast)

!Shampooo Main Store !, Sylph (11, 229, 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment