Thursday, July 1, 2010

Somebody to love....


Something old something new something borrowed and something blue
Here I am again, back on my cheapskate suggestions, this time I decided to do a hippie/beach style wedding. I did take some nice studio shots which I intended to use.. but some gorgeous man decided he needed to be in the shot as well.

Well I suppose he is right.. what point is the bride without a bridegroom and so here we have the happy couple... even though they got hitched months ago..we also changed some things.. first we have outdoor shots taken at our home in Second Life and we have used poses from Glitterati who still have a sale on until 15th July I think.



He wanted to wear his long hippie hair.. which he was right it fits the theme, but I got a thing for his buzz cut... so I whinned a bit and he took it off.. laughs.


Style Card
Suede
Skin LAQ - Laci Peach Glow No.5 Hairbase pre-owned
Hair LAQ - Kira 2, pre-owned ( 350L)
Bikini top Aoharu BT Flowerban swimsuit 195L
Skirt Leezu Zarah Flexiskirt - soft white 195L
Veil - Evie's Closet Melusine Veil Double Tier 100L
Lei Wink white floral Lei - pre owned
Poses - Glitterati 2 poses used (sale on now 100L per pose) 200L
Earrings U&R Dogs.. camping gift Adagio Piearce Earrings 0L

Bitter
Style Card.. errrrrrr hummmmm
Skin.. ???
Shape???
Hair??".. sorry he is so secretive you can try asking him yourself.

And like usual I had to go find a video to suit.. and Jefferson Airplane.. does it for me.. close your eyes and listen to that voice...



Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment