Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lorelei Maggs in Colour

Spectrum

Hi there,
Whilst working at my Second Life Job over at SuperElite doing my Fashionista Spot, I took the opportunity to play around with the windlight settings on Poor Lorelei.. she is a good sport, So after I finished my serious photoshoot, here are the pictures I took indulging my inner artist, I did notice that my pictures are getting more and more colourful, must be cause it is summer.



As you can see.. windlight is very flexible, the light settings I used only changed the colour of Lorelei herself, her supercool outfit from Vitabella is still the orginial colour as is the background.

I think the feeling is that fashion shoots always show the clothes most and I think that is mostly true, but it is fun to combine art with fashion and sometimes the art is the more important part of the project..

Chat Soon
Suede

* I am still busy developing our plot, so my blogging has slowed for a little . sorry*

No comments:

Post a Comment