Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Dressing Room.. Tuli


I used to wear Tuli skins all the time and then eventually I just wanted a different look and so I moved to LeLutka and then onto LAQ as I wanted a softer more natural look, but these new skins that are being sold at the Dressing Room, seem to really suit my face. So I made a small composite picture of the three that have
been offered so far, and I noticed that Tuli added a beauty spot on the cheek, on her last two.

The Hair is from Analog Dog.. it is called April and the lashes were a freebie from Staged I think about a year ago.

Week 1

Week 2
Week 3



I have a cool skin review planned for the next couple of days.. it's every skin I ever wore, man do I look terrible in those early photos.. you will have to come back and see and have a giggle with me.

Regards
Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment