Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waterfalls, cats and flowers




I logged on a couple of days back, to a I.M. telling me to pack up my gear, cause we were moving, huh I thought. Well.. turns out that Mr. Varnish had found us a corner plot on a friends sim.,

Our idea is to make a hangout place for our friends with lots of poseballs and places to pose and take photographs. I did some work today, setting up the TP point and I wanted to share the progress with you so far and of course the first things I set in place, were waterfalls because Bitter likes them, flowers cause I like them and of course my cats.. but I only rezzed two, I did rezz seven at the old house.. whenever Bitter was offline.. shush don't tell him.


I am going to try to make a cave with a dancefloor underneath our garden, not that sure how to go about it, but I am sure I can figure it out.

Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment