Sunday, June 27, 2010

Haute Couture Wedding

I am in Bliss.....


So I am continuing with my cheapskate wedding hunt and I know for some brides the dress has to be more.. more..more... so with that in mind and a nod in the direction of Carrie Bradshaw, how I loved that show.. let me present the couture entry,

Remember the Budget was 1200L



Style Card
Hair : Dressing Room Blue Boon 70L
Dress : Bliss Couture 390L ** whoop whoop.. they have a sale on right now 50% off**
Veil : Evie's Gowns - Melusine Veil Double tier 100L
Flowers: Fresh Cut Bouquet Xstreetsl 100L
Hair Flowers : Flower Power Calla Lillies 45L
Necklace : Mandala Necklace Lotus 225L
Skin : LAQ Laci. Glow Peach - Pre-owned

Grand total 930L


I was going to add a little dragon I have in my inventory, on my shoulder, but I thought it was too much, and it would put me over the budget too.. laughs, plus that little monster breathes fire I think I would have gone up like a Christmas tree, so I have one more entry planned for the series which is a beach one.. a nice hippie wedding. I got the clothes just need to take the photos, I will get them up in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment