Thursday, June 10, 2010

Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue

The Classic Bride


So here I am again with my second installment of my wedding cheapskate hunt.. this time I went for a classic look.. simple elegance.

I really liked this dress because it is understated, the prim roses on the waist can be removed and you can have the dress with or without the train. I noticed I haven't got a veil.. but flowers in my hair again.. I will find a veil for the next one.



Style Card
Skin Lacie 01 [Peach] Glow skin LAQ Pre-owned
Hair LAQ Kira_2 Pre-owned
Hair Flower Power CallaLillies 50L
Dress *Icing* Joli Bouquet - white 350L
Zaara Necklace 225L ( on sale right now 50% off)
Zaara Armband 175L ( o n sale right now 50% off)
Bouquet Fresh Bouquet ( xstreetsl) 100L
Aoharu Strapped Ankle white Pre-owned
Grand Total 900L

If anyone has suggestions.. where I can go to look for great cheap wedding stuff, do I.M. me inworld and send me in the right direction.. ta

No comments:

Post a Comment